Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blooming - The Floral Dress

Just finished the year-end fundraiser for my job and now with a little down time sewing is in order. Actually, I am a bit obsessed with sewing dresses, especially floral girly dresses. When does floral go out of style? Never! I found (per usual) some wonderful floral prints at Haberman Fabrics in Royal Oak.

This blue ball gown is a cotton pique. So yummy to wear and it has pockets. What girl doesn't need pockets. I think pockets are a must.

Wearing the dress at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island

The short and long of it...
This wonderful floral is a embroidered cotton. Same style as above, mostly because it fits my figure, but knee length. It has a dropped waist, pockets and full skirt. I like to walk and spin!
On to the next dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment